Dr. Khaled Rabieh
Ph.D., Tennessee Tech University
Office: AB1 216A
Phone: (936) 294-4198
Khaled Rabieh received the B.Sc. and the M.Sc. degrees in computer science from Ain-shams University, Cairo, Egypt and Nile University, Egypt in 2004 and 2012 respectively. Then, he received his Ph.D. degree from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Tennessee Tech University, Tennessee, United states in 2016. He is now working as an assistant professor in computer science, Sam Houston State University. His research interests include vehicular ad hoc networks security, privacy-preserving schemes, modern cryptography, anonymous data aggregation schemes and smart grid. He worked for reputable software houses in Egypt as a senior software engineer. He then worked as a senior security information engineer and promoted to software accreditation department manager at the Egyptian Root Certification authority.
*Security and Privacy-Preservation in Emerging Smart Cities
*Vehicular Ad hoc Networks Privacy and Security Schemes
*Smart Grid Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) communication networks security
*Medial Records Security and Privacy in E-Health
*Security and Privacy Schemes for Electric Vehicles' Charging
- E. Oriero, K. Rabieh, M. Mahmoud, “Privacy-Preserving Fine-Grained Data Retrieval Schemes For MSNs”, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing June 2017.
- K. Rabieh, M. Mahmoud, and M. Younis, “Privacy-Preserving Route Reporting Schemes for Traffic Management Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, June 2016.
- Ahmed B. T. Sherif, K. Rabieh, M. Mahmoud, X. Liang, "Privacy-Preserving Ride Sharing Scheme for Autonomous Vehicles in Big Data Era", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, May 2016
- K. Rabieh, M. Wei, “Efficient and Privacy-aware Authentication Scheme for EVs Pre-Paid Wireless Charging Services", Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Paris, France 21-25 May 2017.
- K. Rabieh, M. Mahmoud, M. Younis, "Privacy-Preserving Route Reporting Scheme for Traffic Management in VANETs", Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, UK, 8-12 June, 2015.
- K. Rabieh, M. Mahmoud, A. Seraj, J. Misic, "Efficient Privacy-Preserving Chatting Scheme with Degree of Interest Verification for Vehicular Social Networks", Proc. of IEEE Global Communications Conference, Selected Areas in Communications: Social Networks ('GC' 15 - SAC - Social Networks'), San Diego, USA, 2015.
- K. Rabieh, M. Mahmoud, T. Guo, M. Younis, "Cross-Layer Scheme for Detecting Large-scale Colluding Sybil Attack in VANETs", Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, UK, 8-12 June, 2015.